Saturday 25 July 2015

Divorced agian

Just wife and I, no baby carriage
From the start, this was the sweetest marriage
But mama needed to change diapers
The baby cot needed an occupant
That breast milk needs a sucking mouth
And my mum thinks I'm married to a man, this I couldn't doubt

My impatience grew like I'm feeding it protein
Every night I'll beat her up, like she was a bag meant for punching
Her eyes got blacker than a freshly dyed chalkboard
Too much crying gave her eyes baggage like someone traveling abroad
She couldn't take it anymore
Staying up every night, blaming her god

We gradually grew apart like the strangers we were
Before this thing called marriage made us a pair
Hoping to have children like a nursery
But I got disappointed after five years, I gave up trying
Already have a mistress who is pregnant I told to hang on
Cause just too soon I'll join the divorce wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment