Wednesday 9 December 2015

Buhari's Fund Raising Agenda

After a very long break I'm taking my time out to disturb your little peace. It is no longer news that Nigeria as a nation is very broke, I mean can't pay salary broke in fact state governors are working on cutting down minimum wage from eighteen thousand naira to only God knows what (as if 18,000 is not meagre enough), just to keep up with the salary scheme..

But from the look of things I think the Federal Government is seriously working on stabilising the economy at least if not making it better than it was, I guess this will explain all the foreign trips that the president cum petroleum minister and (foreign affairs minister) had to put that in bracket cause it's not his real office but I think on the other hand his foreign trips are yielding fruits at least Lai Muhammad cannot lie about that one..

From what I've noticed he has developed a fund raising technique which besides fighting corruption and retrieving looted funds from corrupt office holders is imposing fines indirectly, MTN nigeria was the first victim and then they brought the anti social media bill which is still undergoing scrutiny in the Senate which if passed the penalty is two million naira fine or two years in prison what a fine strategy of making money for the government....

Now my recent concern is the announcement made by the minister if works and power Babatunde Fashola informing us that the toll gate which was long gone and forgotten will be doing a come back like a fugitive on exile that is due to return, and I guess they are expecting us Nigerians to embrace it with open arms, I think that is a very good development taking us to the future where every country in the world is standing right now....

Me what is my own sef, I don't even have a car and I so love the future Nigeria is creating for us, come to think of it FG will not pay us that five thousand naira at least we would have used it to buy data and post on social media maybe by now they would have made their first two million and how would they have gotten any culprit since they claim they don't have our datas...

Let me stop before they come and arrest me for slander and my ink is almost finished Ok bye... will be back with more satire.

No comments:

Post a Comment