Tuesday 28 March 2017

Clowns In Agbada

CLOWNS IN AGBADA

We've seen rogues in agbada, at least we understand they are there to clean out the treasury or take their own large chunk of the national cake with extra topping. But when we start having clowns in agbada then you know that the wahala is bigger than the head that carries it.

EFCC introduced the whistle blowing that has made us see money that can only be housed by the federal bank in one man's backyard Abi is it cupboard sef, then we saw one oga who doesn't think it's nice to identify with his boys in the same uniform after all how will people differentiate the oga from his boys.

You see the certificate wahala that happened to oga presido that time that they were bringing different certificate for him, well now it is the Dinosaur's turn, I mean Dino Melaye or is it Daniel Melaye? Me I don't know again. This our country is so funny ehn, everybody is a comedian Abi they are even clowns sef.

Just as the Johnson suleiman matter is slowly fading off Dino the Dinosaur and oga Magu own is rising up. Certificate and say oga Dino no graduate make am wear academic gown go sitting today (Abi that is how to prove you graduated ni) me I have learnt oh, next time someone tells me I did not go to school I wee just go and buy mathset and exercise book so they will just shut up.

Please why is Magu's confirmation not working, is it that the man no sabi e work too or some people don't just want him to spoil market for them because this national cake cannot just come and go like that na.

I think I have try for today lemme go and look for my own gown too, my oga needs to know I am a graduate so he doesn't talk to me anyhow... yeye dey smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment