Thursday 16 April 2015

my Defection

Heard on the news today the guber candidate of KOWA congratulating the PDP candidate on his victory over the gubernatorial election held on saturday the 11th of april whilst his other contemporaries APC and APGA are still insisting on a redress of the election with claims that it wasn't free and fair and their was massive rigging... Meanwhile I have been supporting KOWA since the Presidential election and they can't stand their ground like other political parties and fight for their rights even if they won't win.. How can they just accept defeat... On this note I wish to defect to a better party with high morals and are willing to stand for something.. So from this day I here by defect to the Hope Democratic Party... I hope that is a better option #iwritefluently #riverselection #hashtag

No comments:

Post a Comment