Friday 17 April 2015

xenophobia it is real or just an excuse

A lot of complaints about the South African killings recently... With a nice painted word Xenophobia and we seem to overlook the real motives of the killing.. It is really cowardice to kill someone just thinking he came to possess something you think is rightly yours.. Heard they are killing these other african foreigners because they are taking their jobs, the real question is how on earth where you not qualified for the job in the first place that they have to give it to an outsider who came to reside in your country or haven't they heard of the word expatriate?... If they feel these other africans are taking over their jobs and are afraid of it what then will they do to the Brits who have occupied and exploited the land for only God knows when.. This killings are senseless and unjustifiable I don't even think there is Xenophobic trait attached to it... These guys are inhumane and are just out to curse more trouble to the rest of South Africans in diaspora ... The Government should speak up and condemn the act and make sure these are guys are properly taken care of by the law... Else this will brew enemity between RSA and other African bodies... I think on this note I lay me pen and take a nap while I'm still trying to process my papers to RSA cause I think there is a job laying in wait for me out there  

2 comments: