Wednesday 7 October 2015

Allison Madueke- richest black woman

Since the news of the arrest of former Petroleum Minister Allison Deiziani- Madueke there have been a lot of mixed feelings so far from Nigerians... Some are disregarding the NEWS as being false, some thinks she is innocent and others believed she is guilty...

I know one may ask what's my take on this but the truth is I don't really have a take on it, I just think if she is found guilty she should be prosecuted if not she should be freed and be apologized to for the humiliation and harassment but to think of the said amount she was caught with then one has to really pry into this issue...

Well reporters can be really terrible at reporting news how can you say she was caught with £13 billion cash in her hand bag.. I mean do you know the quantity of cash that is? That is an outrageous amount of money... I'm sure by now Oprah Winfrey and Alakija will be thinking how come nobody has ever mentioned Deiziani in the Forbes list and making them feel like they are really rich

If the UK court reported that they seized £27, 000 I think that is an understandable or should I say reasonable amount of money but £13 billion??? I mean with that kind of money she can just walk straight into Bucking ham palace and give the Queen a dirty slap and the queen will appreciate her for it

Come to think of the fact that during her time as Petroleum Minister there was a lot of misappropriation of funds in the ministry as heard on the news... I have been wondering why the president is announcing himself as the next petroleum minister until I started hearing the kind of money involved...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he is going in to collect his own money well the truth is I don't know why he is going in sha I just don't want to point accusing fingers yet but if he is so keen on becoming a minister then one would suggest he be Minister of Defense judging from the insurgency which is currently a problem to the currently and the fact that he was an Army General but he chose petroleum in the stead.. Well na im sabi

Me I'm just here waiting for the senate to commence screening as I will watch the President take his turn in the ministerial screening as our new Petroleum Minister...
Erm where is my popcorn and coke sef this film suppose make sense..

No comments:

Post a Comment