Saturday 13 February 2016

Ben bruce and the common sense revolution

It is just normal I make common sense on the blog today, please don't get me wrong I am not against the common sense revolution or the Nigerian youth in government but just like our famed twitter senator I'm only trying to make sense out of it all...

Senator Ben Murray Bruce is just like me, point is we are both trying our best to put the government of the day in check, difference is, I only have a small blog with less viewers while he on the other hand runs a media empire where his voice is widely heard, Ok that is a huge difference between us...
I like the idea that he is opening the mind of the common man to see what the government which he is a part of should have done but is not doing and he is using his influence in the media world to get this out there inciting a social media revolution
Now my point is uncle Ben Bruce have been in Nigeria for a long while and I get to know about him when he was the DG of NTA (at least that was when NTA was exciting to watch) all these things he is trying to make common sense about did not begin with this Buhari/ osinbanjo government and they have been there before he became a senator
At least he would have seen these and began his common sense revolution before becoming a senator of the federal republic, I would say it only makes common sense if we have been hearing his social media wailing before now and how much impact these wailings have made on us
This is how Adams oshiomole began his political career from his NLC days and incessant strikes which miraculously have reduced since he left the Nigerian Labour Congress and became a governor the change we could see was a new wife...
We've had a lot of wailing wailers who did not contribute a quota to the society after we gave them the mandate to hold public office and ended up becoming the same problem they've been complaining about
Uncle Ben Bruce should try and understand that if he makes all the common sense on TV and radio and could not put any as a bill to pass in the house of reps then it all becomes a senseless speech which is garnering social media publicity for another campaign
Whether twitter senator or twitter orubebe we all know every nigerian was born selfish and we only pursue a cause for our personal needs and I don't want to believe that all these common sense is a campaign ad for a presidential election in the future
Uncle Ben Bruce aka twitter senator I love your ideologies, I appreciate everything you have opened our eyes to see even now that you are clamouring for youth in government we as the Nigerian youth we deeply appreciate you but before you went for senate you should have asked if any youth is willing to be a senator it won't be bad if you step down for a youth to represent your constituency too
I hope I have made common sense too and one twitter orubebe will not carry my matter for e head like jerry curl, all of us na common sense we dey find..
I am not Ben Murray Bruce but I just want to make common sense

1 comment: