Thursday 4 February 2016

#EFCCGATE ; how broke can nigeria be


I am one person who is finding it really hard to mind my business these days especially when it has to do with the government of the day, but come to think of it democracy being the 
government of the people and by the people and for the people... I am one of the governed in a democratic state I think the business of the government is my business so i'll mind it 

And today's business is on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, news reaching me from the Attorney general of the federation Mr. Abubakar Malami  is that EFCC has been recovering looted funds and so far it's a reasonable amount of money good enough to begin a new country

more than $2tn has been confiscated and recovered’ in the last 12 years by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.”
Like I said anybody who wishes to own a country can do that with such amount judging from the current exchange rate you can own two countries with that...
Ok back to being serious, if we have recovered this amount so far how come the money never reflects on our economy, and why will our president tell us upon resumption of office that we are broke...
You see? There is a lot to how much we can achieve if we have less greed in this country I'm telling you, 
Now we are being faced with the budget and allocations from what we are hearing there is a 10 billion naira that is hiding in the education section of the budget, I wonder if the money is shy... 

Even after the whole drama and all our education sector is still lagging far behind and we will keep churning out graduate who can not tell there left from right especially when it comes to being practical, ofcourse finding X has helped Mr president to ascend his throne of leadership (what I'm I even writing sef, I mean the office of presidency) 

Please EFCC release the $2 trillion to Buhari or better still Dasuki if we can't use it for national growth let us share it as national cake...
I'm hoping we can get #EFCCgate since #dasukigate seems to be closing gradually and #laimuhammedgate doesn't seems like it's opening any time soon, all I'm saying is there should just be a  gate...
Well I'm a nigerian who is trying to mind my business, this may not make common sense to you like Ben Bruce but just agree with me anyway #midweeksatire #satiricalposts

2 comments: