Thursday 31 March 2016

Fuel Scarcity in Nigeria; Should We Blame The President or Minister of Petroleum

I love my country no matter what happens but...
Now, when you use but in a sentence it means it's not really what you wanted to say, though I do not mean otherwise too. I am just saying a lot is going on right now and we need to address it...

We are having a lingering fuel scarcity in the country which have made the price of fuel sold at our local fuel station indecisive adding with the faulty machine that reads what ever it likes, well, but who can we blame for that. Is it the president or minister of petroleum? But since its just one person occupying both positions we should just blame them both...
On the other hand the minister of petroleum state actually took the fall for it, and not like he decided to be the Jesus it just happened that the minister of petroleum is not available for scrutiny so someone needs to take the blame and there goes Mr. Kachikwu who cannot perform magic to stabilise the problem at hand...
Well since they promised us fuel will sell at 40 naira per litre.. we will just continue to queue until then..
It looks like it's bad but come to think of it there have been massive job creation since this fuel wahala started at least a lot of people have joined the oil and gas sector.. or haven't you noticed those vendors who sell black market fuel close to the same petrol station you have been queueing up for days on end, Abi you wan tell me say that one too no be job?
Well I rest my case before someone comes and give me a dirty slap but trust me like a good christian i'll return it in double fold... after all #iamnotstandingwithanyone

No comments:

Post a Comment