Tuesday 22 March 2016

Rivers Re-run Elections; A Rat Race

Just this past weekend rivers state experienced another mini episode of unrest, well it's just the usual election drill, snatching of ballot boxes fake electoral papers, political thugs, clueless party agents and ignorant voters lining up.. maybe they did take it up a bit this time using social media as iwitness report to give us happenings at election ground...

However it was the most awkward media report I've seen in my entire life except something more stupid tops that in the future for now it stays number one...
Well both parties were taking turns to post same pictures accusing each other of thuggery... I could have let that pass but it was kind of confusing because it was meant to be propaganda to out do themselves but it was more like two stupid girls trying to use same lie to win a guy over

I really don't know how the praise singers of these politicians think but everyone's brain is not really under their flip flops...
And to think of the most obscured the only thing they normally provide for their subjects who would have to stand under scorching sun to vote them which use to be rice and groundnut oil did not surface, so now we would only think of our benefits for voting them as nothing

I am just saying when they get up there its done no one cares again until it's time to make campaign promises again they will return like king Kong and climbed the towers of our head making us feel important until after the elections (I call that wili-wili politics)...

Well for those that died during the process it's a shame your blood counted instead of your votes, and FYI the people you died for forgets you as soon as results will be called (who am I kidding you won't even know I wrote this article, you guys are dead) but it's actually the end...

Well at least me my pvc is not wasting, I'm actually using it properly to clear myself when they ask for a valid identification...

Lemme just go before PDP will say APC sent me, then another APC guy will pin point me to PDP... lemme just clear the politically I stand with KOWA (don't even know what that stands for)


No comments:

Post a Comment