Tuesday 24 May 2016

Autism Is Better Than Madness

It's not every time we write about the ills of the society, sometimes when we see a good deed done by a Nigerian whether notable or not at least we should grace them with a little acknowledgement..

Today I saw one of the most amazing things that could go viral if photos were taken and posted online.. a certain young man suffering from autism who goes around in a popular market in the city of port harcourt preaching to market women and anyone who cares to listen..
Actually at a point I stopped believing in what these people do cause most of them have turned it into money making venture but I still think though there are a few genuine ones..
Well that is not my focus for now, the young autistic preacher today was giving out clothes to certain man I believed to be mentally deranged.. because he is not a politician or some celebrity he could not get a camera man to film it so he could brag about his generosity but I saw smiles on his face with a proof of joy that he is doing something good.

The moral here is that you don't really need to be super rich to affect a life.. you can bless people even with the little you have..
I think I learnt more than enough from this, if you think you are better than someone don't just laugh at them or scorn them help them out and they'll be happy you did...
The man with autism just proved himself better than the mad man

No comments:

Post a Comment