Thursday 5 May 2016

NEW JOB ALERT; Lai Muhammed and the masqueraders

After a very long break, I think Lai muhammed knows how to bring one out of hiding..
I have been trying so hard to ignore all the ridiculous issues that've been popping up like Google ads in Nigeria but I think this one is a huge masquerade I can't ignore...

When Labran Maku made that statement about Goodluck Jonathan bringing facebook to Nigeria, I was thinking he is the most misinformed minister of information but since the arrival of uncle Lai Muhammed I just can't place anything worse anymore...

Besides a lot of ridiculous statements he has made in recent times I think the masquerade jobs is the king of all for now though (he still has three more years before we are sure of no more ridiculous statements)
Well I wouldn't blame him much, if our minister of science and technology could be thinking of pencils in a digital age while won't Lai Muhammed think of bringing back masquerades, I think the man thought of his old job and how beneficial it was to him back then in the village and decided to solve nigeria's looming problem of unemployment by suggesting styling a masquerade...

I'm sure swanky jerry will be thinking about this new job offer by now..
I mean one masquerade equals one thousand jobs, judging from how much these masquerades make from their parade you can bet the salary will be enviable and soon enough there will be ministry of masquerade dressing...

Me I'm even jobless sef... being a comedian doesn't pay as much as you could think anymore since they started probing people and right now the second option is to go to mother's village in Ebonyi state, they have plenty of masquerade there lemme see if I can secure one well payed job there...

Please if you are related to any of the senators with the new SUV, I wouldn't mind a ride in one of them while I await my masquerade job. #midweeksatire

1 comment:

  1. No be small Uncle lai... That man na....... I no even fit describe am.

    ReplyDelete