Saturday 23 July 2016

America's Newd First Lady

Being the nerd that I am, I think social media has taken away my social life. But who cares about me when there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now..

Let's take America for example (not the continent but the country... don't know why we even call them that) they have a lot of history to be made in the forth coming election. If Hillary Clinton emerges winner she'll be the first woman to become president in America and if Donald Trump wins then his wife becomes the first woman to be a first lady with her nudes out their in the world (that's some record too you know?).
Well that not being the only thing she has going for her right now...
The Internet was trolling her for the recent speech made, which by the way was a brilliant one if it wasn't known to the world to be an excerpt of Michelle Obama's speech but she is a Trump na, they can say what they like whether it's somebody's speech or not it's not their business.
I wouldn't blame Melania Trump though, I mean if Michelle gave all black women hope that they too can be a first lady despite their skin color I think Melania just proved that Kim khadasian, amber rose, blac chyna and any other stripper out there can rise to the position of a first lady just get married to the right man, with an ambition and be able to read other people's speeches it's that simple..

Well enough of all these talk about Melania, I think if Patience Jonathan was busy stealing other people's speech we won't have had all the comedy she gave us.

I think I should just shut up already.. please anyone with useful information about the Remi Tinubu vs Dino Melaye fight, I lost track on who was leading with the women protest

1 comment:

  1. Good job Nwachi. You write really well. Well done.

    ReplyDelete