Tuesday 13 September 2016

Sugar Sugar

'Sugar sugar' that was a name I grew up to know everyone called me. I was just ten but my curiosity has taken a better part of me why I was called that in place of my real name moses.

Like every child being mischievous was just part of growing up but when you get naughty and do what grown ups do then it's way off.
I grew up from a rather terrible environment. Our house was located behind some brothels and seeing naked women from a very young age affected the way I think, it's normal for children to do what they see adults do around them and my case wasn't a different.

I decided to ask around to know what warranted that name sugar sugar, so they asked if I don't remember and I asked "remembered what", then came the story about my first sexual experience.
I was just 5 years old and like what I have been seeing those prostitutes (popularly called ashewo) do with their customers I decided to try it on this girl just same age too. On the heat of our sexcapade we were caught and punished for our sinful act at such a young age and then they asked me how it felt like and I was just being honest and said 'SUGAR SUGAR' and that was it, it became a nickname that stuck with me for a greater part of my life.

All grown now and remembering the event and it all sounded funny to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment