Saturday 22 August 2015

Amaechi and his hatred for money part2

When former governor of Rivers State Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi said he hated money it all sounded like a joke but for real he does hate, actually he didn't categorically said he hated money he just said he doesn't like money so I just felt he meant he hated it...

The thing here is that the present governor Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike has been on his trail trying to pin him on corruption charges and he has even set up a panel to look into the expenditure of the previous government who the man in charge is a said sworn enemy to the previous governor, so to say we are looking at a kangaroo court only it will be having real humans
Now back to my story I mean Amaechi's story.. Now to prove he is right about not liking money he has written to a bank in the U.S I think Bancorp (that should be right), to return the sum of $757 million he was supposed to use for some project or so...

Well thinking of the fact that the present governor was a chief of staff to the former governor which means he is like a close ally and might have also partake in the sharing of what ever loot the former governor might have taken doesn't that indict him too? Seriously I can't tell how that investigation will be carried out..

Another thing is the fact that the former governor claims he left Ten Billion Naira Cash for the interim government but the current governor has his own claims too of not meeting any money at all not even Ten Thousand naira for allowee sef, so he was made to borrow Thirty Billion Naira.. Now I'm confused I don't know who to believe...

Whether there was money or not I think they should try and convince Mr. President to remember his promise of 5000 naira Monthly allowee.. Since he took over the office its been three months now we never see alert abi jobless people like us tell am say we no like money too...
If Amaechi doesn't like money and Wike did not see any money, me I like money and Amaechi should tell me the account he kept the ten billion naira so I can claim it

1 comment: