Saturday 15 August 2015

Ghana president is jobless

In Ghana I could guess how jobless the president is if he has time to tweet about a musician who has nothing he is bringing on the table politically or growing the economy of the country then you know he has plenty of time to lay about..

I can only imagine Buhari tweeting "I'm feeling Sani Danja's music like Inakwana" seriously I don't know what inakwana means I'm sure PDP will just ask he be impeached straight away because it shows he is not working at all..

Who will blame him I can bet they have stable economy, good power supply (at least I can ignore the multiple complaints I hear about ECG) , no insurgency, the health care is just perfect and of course he enjoys listening to stonebwoy as his favorite...

Now who will blame Obama if he sings Katy Perry "I kissed a girl". As "I kissed a boy" at least we understand he is trying to promote gay rights all over the world, so what is John Dramani Mahama trying to promote abi the man don turn blogger ni...

If he so much wants to promote entertainment in Ghana he should just do like the former President of Nigeria did and donate plenty money to the industry even if he will not redeem it..

Well I so much wish Buhari will tweet @iamDbanj. "I am feeling the n***ga" and see how much we will appreciate that... Sha wetin concern me, make I shut up before these Ghanians start taking it personal

No comments:

Post a Comment