Saturday 8 August 2015

Amaechi and his hatred for money

The love of money is the root of all evil.. And judging by the fact that Rotimi Amaechi did no evil as a governor it should be assumed that he doesn't like money that I am very sure, in a recent statement from an event held on his behalf he said it repeatedly making it clear that he hates money..

"Governor Nyesom Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council. The current president abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. In Rivers, people know I don’t like money.”

Well those were his words not mine.. Me I don't like money too but if Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi will just give me half of the money he hates I think I'll hate money even more than he does me I don't want all sha...
And eeerm did you see that video of him doing that interview on CNN and that wad of cash he was trying to hide? Well I think for one who hates money he has plenty of it...

Everybody knows I hate talking, my audience knows I hate talking, the people of rivers state knows I hate talking especially as a comedian but if you give me some money I'll sure talk
I think this is where I'll drop the mic just hoping the people who hates money will just dash me some..

No comments:

Post a Comment