Wednesday 9 September 2015

is Prince Charles happy?

#MidweekSatire
Today in Britain Queen Elizabeth the 2nd is been celebrated as british longest serving monarch whereby making her the oldest to have ever sat on that seat which of course is worth celebrating but my question here is, is Prince Charles also celebrating?

She I mean Queen Elizabeth the 2nd have been ruling since 1952 till today I'm writing this piece..That was way before I was born and I'm sure I haven't lived up to half the years she have ruled either.. Since Prince Charles is the heir to the throne and he is still hoping on becoming the King of England someday well I can say that is a very long hope..

I'm sure somewhere in his heart he is praying that it gets to him real quick.. I'm not saying that he is praying for her to die, I mean who will pray for the queen to die ok I can't say that for sure but I can only reason with Charles and Williams that the quicker she thinks about stepping down the faster it will be for Prince George who is fourth in line.

Meanwhile I think Mohammadu Buhari might be Nigeria's Oldest serving president I meant by age not years of ruling though.. Since there was a lot of controversy about how old he might be during the elections.. Wouldn't it be nice for Nigeria to have a president as old as the queen.. And how come Robert Mugabe is not been mentioned along with the queen.. *drops mic* or pen whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment