Wednesday 24 August 2016

Alcohol and Bad Decisions (The Nigerian Police)

Being drunk is one thing and going ahead to make life decisions in your state of stupor is another thing.
A lot of teenage pregnancy resulted after drunken Sex and whether you believe it or yes that is a life decision too a very serious one.
You know after a good party and every one is either high on booze or very stoned they get so horny and it could lead to unprotected sex, well this is not why I am writing this article besides teenage pregnancy a lot of other stupid things have happened after alcohol consumption but let me get to the real point now.

I have seen a lot of Police men (I mean our own naija police) who will go drinking with there uniforms on, besides the fact that I think we have the most Irresponsible police officers in the world, their drinking problem is also topping the league.
I have seen police officers on duty with their uniforms not tucked in and bathroom slippers on their feet with a rifle, I think that is super classy.

The fact that we have a lot of cases where police men are trigger happy and they go off the radar most times shooting and killing innocent people I can attribute that to alcohol,
They may be sober at the moment but in recent times it is a habit for them to be smoking while driving around and I wonder where the decency in police work lies, in such a state any thing can happen that can warrant them making a serious decision with the rifle in their possession.

I don't mean to ridicule them but if I can recall I don't think being a police officer is something any parent in Nigeria will dream for their child to become, maybe because of how un-noble they have appeared to be in the eyes of the society.

Let me just rest my case before someone will go and do aproko for my head and report me to police..  

Photo credits: dailypost.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment