Friday 19 August 2016

Police Wahalla

I sat still like an unwanted guest in a dinner party. We were just driving out of a printing press when they asked us to park and asked my friend driving to come down from his car, as a good citizen without ill intentions we obliged and they ask to search the booth of the car, the next thing I heard was "what do you say you do again, you say you are a medical doctor Abi. Where is your i.d card to prove it".
While my friend was still trying to explain himself as a medical laboratory scientist, they concluded he was a fake doctor and ask him to join there own vehicle like he needed a ride from them.

That was how our long journey began driving around the streets of diobu aimlessly in a guise to be heading to nowhere in particular.
I have heard of cases of police unlawfully arresting people but today I witnessed it first hand. These men where fully armed and looked ready to combat any form of attack thrown their way. But no they were actually out for the weak and clueless. Parading the streets look for their victims like predators.

Well to cut the whole story short they let us go with a little fee of bail after burning out the fuel in our car and practically holding us against no crime in particular.
Police men are the shadiest (don't know if that is even a word) public servants ever, they generate schemes on how to get money and being the law, they could hold you up for anything. The most painful part is when their big ogas keep saying they don't collect money and they are road block free, well I beg to differ in all standards, maybe they themselves should come out in disguise and see for themselves how their officers actually work.

I plead to rest my case until further disruption of human peace and personal tranquility (I wish I knew what that means by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment