Tuesday 9 August 2016

I love to take a walk through the minds of people 
Think like they do and fit my tiny legs in their smelly shoes 
One time I did take a long walk in the mind of a mad man 
Picking out every rubbish thought in my head as I walked aimlessly up and down 
I amused myself by every silly thing that goes by 
Then I found the freedom of being carefree without a dime 

Another time I took a walk through the mind of a very rich man 
Spending money I never had 
And built myself a castle I never lived in 
What's the point of struggling to eat 
When my dreams are filled with nothing but a very merry feast 
Although I couldn't walk too far to fulfil my fantasy 
Cause reality slapped me in the face with a rumble in my tummy 

This time I took a slow walk through the mind of a broken woman 
Crying every night and wishing there was no such thing like a bad omen 
It was quite depressing and suicide was my only solution 
But I couldn't walk that lane cause it gave me blurry vision 
This wasn't a good road I must confess 
So I walked right back to myself 
                  ~NWACHi~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment